NSS and SES – your help needed

by Jeanette Sakel

now they’re upon us again: the student surveys:

  • The NSS (the National Student Survey) is for all level 3 students and is carried out at universities across the UK.
  • The SES (the Student Experience Survey) is UWE internal, and filled in by all other students (levels 1, 2 and postgrad).

Both are quite similar: they don’t take long to fill in, and ask questions about your experience at university – in particular within your Programme (that is English Language and/or Linguistics/English). These surveys are hugely important to us – please fill them (i.e. the one you qualify for) in, and encourage as many of your course mates to fill it in as well!

If you have any questions, I happy to have a chat. Also, if you have any suggestions for how we can improve (e.g. our teaching, the way we give you feedback, etc.) just get in touch – either with your tutor, a student rep (names given on Blackboard for each module) or with me as your Programme Manager.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s